Thursday, April 12, 2012

when I was teenager


Since 13 years old my parent sent me to Boarding School and I really appreciated that. I am not going to tell you which one ...guess & if correct you will be my guest. Those readers from Jordan, Australia , USA, Brunei & spore, can we share our idea & thought?

I am really old now & may be next entry I'll upload my photo during my degree, follow by MSc but when my PhD?  Haha when I am a granny but hope not. Gud nite & sweet dream

Sweet Memories
Minggu Patriotik 
Friendship Remains Forever
Our Badge

10 comments:

  1. wah so cool la. i think learning has no ends, it should be continued until we leave this world:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my dear, as long as we still breathing, learning process in daily life never stop.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Heheh3 Nini nostalgia gambar tu...Enf April nanti nk place order kat Nini, now bz sesangat

      Delete
  3. heheehe...
    umur akak brape?
    comel old school je tgk gambo lama2 kan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME gambar zaman dulu2 masa kami sekolah kat SBP perempuan. Rindu kat kawan2 lama

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Tqvm for singgah by blog. Tang mana yang comel tu

      Delete
  5. blog sgt best untuk dibaca..nice blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nads, tak adalah blog akak mcm tu, just blog granny2 aje. Tqvm sudi singgah

      Delete